Flickr

what i love the most about us is ...

| viernes, 17 de septiembre de 2010

flickr


.. you ! <3





barca's blah blahs :

this is just for {la vil} to read,
girl i know how far we maybe mn b39'na and i know how distant we might be, bs there isn't and there won't be ANYONE closer to my heart than you <3

ur not just a friend ur not just a sister ur WAY MORE than that ! u've been there for me whenever i lost my track, every time my tears started falling ur shoulder would catch them before they reach the ground, every time i lost my balance on the rope u'd become my safety net, every time life rocked my boat you gave me a life jacket ! :')

girl i love u so much, i'll never ever forget anything u've done for me ! i hope i can return wa law a TINY part mn ur favors for me la vil ! ;'(

at last i just wanna say , from the bottom of my heart ,
أحبج :*








Uploaded by B a r ش a on 23 Jan 10, 6.20AM CDT.

0 comentarios: